About the Author
Last Responsibility and Results
Tech Lead & Data Architect (05.2022 to Present)
- Steer dataspace product development called LivingLab and its integration with internal and external developed systems such as Digital.ID and Tibco to establish compliance and value-added customer experience:
- Design architecture and define interfaces and technologies to develop cloud-agnostic solutions connecting data systems.
- Conduct workshops and present dataspace architecture solution to potential and existing clients to provide technical insights and explore collaboration opportunities.
- Lead mentor team to progress towards state-of-the-art dataspace product development based on agile practices.
- Delivered LivingLab to 4 Global European customers within seven months of product ownership:
- Participated in dataspace events to demonstrate LivingLab features and dataspace solution capabilities.
Previous Responsibilities and Results
IT Operations Lead at Robert Bosch GmbH (08.2019 to 04.2022)
- Lead the IT Operations of Big Data Platform "Knowledge Layer Semantic Stack" within the CI/PDP business unit.
- Responsible for technical leadership and coordination of 8 Indian colleagues from hiring, enablement to the complete team integration process.
- Improve development, monitoring, and incident management phases of the DevOps life cycle working model inside the team based on DevOps best practices.
- Analyze and resolve incidents related to Cloudera infrastructure and recommend improvements to customers to counter challenges.
- Design and develop services to bring automation in the deployment and operations tasks of Hadoop services running on the Bosch Big Data platform.
- Design and implementation of hiring, mentoring, and training offshore colleagues for Global Talent team strategy to reduce resource cost while retaining high-quality standards.
- Founding member of the Bosch Developer Advocate Network (DAN) and co-founder of the "Smart Coffee Break" initiative to foster high standard software development culture throughout the organization.
Achievements (Third Party Validation)
Bosch Developer Advocate Network (DAN) Most Valuable Member Award for successfully driving the Smart Coffee Break initiative to contribute to the organization's better software development culture.
- Oracle Certified Java Professional
- Certified SAFe® 5 Agilist
Education, Diploma, and Where
- M.Sc. Computational Linguistics – University of Stuttgart
- Deutschlandstipendium Scholarship
- BS Computer Science – FAST-NU Karachi
- Sind Endowment Scholarship
- FAST-NU Dean's List award for being among the top students of the batch
Areas of expertise