Free tickets. Limited supply. Register now!
Are you still just storing data or are you sharing? Either way, we’d like to invite you to take part in a Catena-X event, June 5, 2023, in Austin, TX. Catena-X is the world’s first open and collaborative data ecosystem, launched recently in Europe. Now, leading automakers, along with their suppliers and service providers, are bringing this paradigm-shifting data sharing system to North America. This event will be your opportunity to talk to the pioneers of the system and its components from Catena-X, Gaia-X, and the International Data Space Association (IDSA). Find out about the importance of dataspaces to business, understand capabilities and impact, and enjoy a front row seat to the pre-launch of the Catena-X Hub in North America.
Figure 1: Dr. Robert Habeck (center), German Federal Minister of Economic Affairs and Climate Action, with Catena-X association board members (courtesy of Catena-X)
Catena-X is open for business
Catena-X has successfully launched the controlled beta phase with a first operating company Cofinity-X (link), together with initial real users and suppliers:
- It will enable novel applications based on cross-organizational data chains and digital twins for better, more resilient supply chains and more sustainable products.
- It is NOT a data storage system, but rather a data sharing network that maintains and safeguards your data sovereignty. Imagine: you can save on the costs of data storage while extracting value from shared data, while also maintaining the power to control rights and access to your data.
- “Killer” applications are myriad and include pathways toward world-changing supply chains with product carbon footprint (PCF) tracking, material traceability, and first circular economy use cases.
Open technology, common standards
Catena-X is brought to you by a coalition of automakers, tier-1 suppliers, as well as pioneering small and mid-sized firms, vendors, and consultants, with a total of more than 150 member companies and counting. It is built on open-source technology in Eclipse pioneered by Gaia-X and the International Data Spaces Association (IDSA).
We’re looking for your input and ideas with the Catena-X buildout in North America, with a first hub slated for 2024 to make it as easy as possible for you to use the network. Join us for:
|12 - 13 Uhr||Arrival & lunch|
|13 - 15 Uhr||
Welcome to Austin!
Catena-X KITs (keep it together) & benefits
Catena-X KITs & open collaboration
Q&A, short break
|15 - 17 Uhr||
Catena-X onboarding & global adoption
Catena-X panel discussion “Trust and Interoperability”
|17 - 18 Uhr||Get together & Buffet|
Be sure to secure your slot for the launch of a Catena-X Hub in North America.
Free registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/catena-x-austin-tickets-632561437287
The Catena-X event precedes the Intelligent Infrastructure conference at the same venue:
For details on …
- Catena-X: https://catena-x.net/en/
- Eclipse Foundation: https://www.eclipse.org/
- Gaia-X: https://gaia-x.eu/who-we-are/
- International Data Spaces Association (IDSA): https://internationaldataspaces.org/we/members/