Free tickets. Limited supply. Please register!
Do you continue just to store data, or are you sharing? Either way, we’d like to invite you to take part in a Catena-X event on June 5th, 2023, in Austin, TX. Catena-X is the world’s first open and collaborative dataspace and ecosystem, launched recently in Europe. Now, leading automakers, their suppliers and service providers are bringing this paradigm-shifting data-sharing system to North America. This event will be your opportunity to talk to the founders and leaders from Catena-X, Gaia-X and the International Data Space Association (IDSA), to understand the importance of dataspaces to business, to experience their capabilities and impact, and enjoy a front-row seat to the launch of the Catena-X Hub in North America.
Figure 1: German Federal Minister of Economic Affairs and Climate Action, Dr. Habeck (center), with Catena-X association board members (courtesy of Catena-X)
Catena-X is open for business
Catena-X has successfully launched the controlled beta phase with the first operating company Confinity-X (link), and the first real users and suppliers:
- It will enable novel applications based on cross-organizational data chains and digital twins for better, more resilient supply chains and more sustainable products.
- It is NOT a data storage system but rather a data sharing network, which maintains and safeguards your data sovereignty. Imagine: you save on the costs of data storage while extracting value from shared data while also maintaining the power to control rights and access to your data.
- “Killer” applications are myriad and include pathways toward world-changing supply chains with carbon footprint tracking, material traceability, and the realization of true circular economies.
Open technology, common standards
Catena-X is brought to you by a coalition of automakers, tier 1 suppliers, as well as pioneering small and mid-sized firms, vendors and consultants, with a total of more than 150 member companies and counting. It is built on open-source technology in Eclipse pioneered by Gaia-X and IDSA.
We seek your input and ideas regarding the Catena-X build-out in North America, with a first hub slated for CES 2024 to make it as easy as possible for you to use the network. Join us for:
- 12 – 1 pm ~ Lunch buffet
- 1 – 2 pm ~ Understanding Catena-X – 101 on the business proposition, value for users & outfitters
Oliver Ganser, Chairman of the Board Catena-X / Head of Industry Consortium
- 2 – 3 pm ~ Session 1: Use cases and value generation
Product carbon footprint, material traceability, circular economy, master data management – various subject matter experts
- 3 – 4 pm ~ Session 2: Digital sovereignty and the data space solution
How Gaia-X, IDSA and Eclipse help you maintain control of your data – Roland Fadrany, COO Gaia-X; Lars Nagel, CEO International Data Spaces Association; Frank Koester, Head of Institute for AI Safety and Security, German Aerospace Center, and other innovators
- 4 – 5 pm ~ Session 3: Organization and getting involved
Roadmap Catena-X in Americas – get involved, prepared, and started for CES 2024 – Oliver Ganser, and other leaders
- 5 – 7 pm ~ Networking – interact with our board members, innovators, and first users
Be sure to secure your slot with the launch of a Catena-X Hub in North America.
For free registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/catena-x-austin-tickets-632561437287
The Catena-X event precedes the Intelligent Infrastructure conference in the same venue: https://www.intelligentinfra.com/register/
For details on …
- Catena-X: https://catena-x.net/en/
- Gaia-X: https://gaia-x.eu/who-we-are/
- International Data Spaces Association: https://internationaldataspaces.org/we/members/